Monday, November 3, 2014

Sharing is Caring!

Happy November!

I’m writing from New Jersey where I’ve had the most wonderful long weekend with family and friends!  

Fall is my favorite time of year and there really is nothing quite like fall in the northeast where the leaves burst into various shades of yellow, red, and orange and the air is crisp and cool.  

This morning as we sat around the breakfast table (my mom, dad, grandmother, two nieces and I) we watched, sang and danced along to some of my nieces favorite educational Youtube videos.  

And then it dawned on me...after so many years of teaching in the kindergarten classroom I have a long list of some wonderful free educational Youtube videos, videos I know so many of your children will love as much as my niece.   

So I’m here to share!  Here you go... some of my students’ FAVORITE videos!  

Favorite Letter Sound Videos:

Favorite Vowel Sound Videos:

Favorite Sight Word Videos:

Favorite Phoneme Substitution, Deletion, and Blending Videos:

Favorite Rhyming Videos:

Favorite Days of the Week & Months of the Year Videos:

Do you find these videos are too easy for your preschooler?  They may be ready to read!  Contact us today for details about our accelerated reading program.  

Happy reading,

P.S. Sharing is caring so show how much you care by forwarding this email on.

P.P.S Have your own fun videos you’d like to share?  Head over to my blog and let us know!


IMG_20141103_100616.jpg  IMG_20141103_095704.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment