Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Forget E=Mc2. I propose a new equation.

I recently stumbled upon a quote by Albert Einstein that really put things in perspective for me regarding the work we do at Preschool Readers.  
This then led to me down the rabbit hole of the internet… reading as many of his quotes on education and learning as I could find.

And in the end, I came up with my very own equation. Forget E=Mc2.  I suggest:

Einstein + Preschool Readers= Awesomeness! 

Not sure how you feel about my equation?  Below you’ll find quite the correlation between Einstein’s philosophy on education and the awesome work we do at Preschool Readers ;)
Albert Einstein:
PhotoGrid_1472603331814.jpg
Preschool Readers:
Do You Know Your Child’s Learning Style?

Albert Einstein:

PhotoGrid_1472603276617.jpg
Preschool Readers:
Stop FORCING your child to read!

Albert Einstein:

PhotoGrid_1472603364511.jpg
Preschool Readers:
Taylor Swift said to do it!

Albert Einstein:
PhotoGrid_1472603315976.jpg
Preschool Readers:
I have to toot (again)!

 
Happy reading,
Lisa

PS
We're POPPING UP again at Princeton Playspace this FALL! We'll be offering classes every Friday in September and October.  CLICK for detailsPrinceton POP-UP Sessions.  HURRY!  Classes start this Friday!

IMG_20160828_192422.jpg
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
TO GET YOUR PRESCHOOLER STARTED ON THE ROAD TO READING SUCCESS!
LEARN MORE
SCHEDULE AN ASSESSMENT
Email
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment