Thursday, September 29, 2016

Not to be dramatic, but....

It's finally here.  My FAVORITE time of the year… FALL!🍂🍁🍃
My niece and I already attended Apple Fest where we enjoyed yummy apple cider and apple cider doughnuts 🍎

PhotoGrid_1475095452810.jpg

I’ve found I’m more excited than usual this year because I’ll be spending most of the season in the northeast where it feels a bit more like fall, #sorryflorida.
And I have to admit, I’m a *huge* nerd 🙈… I actually have a fall bucket list of activities to complete before the end of the season.  Things like visit a corn maze & haunted house, go apple & pumpkin picking, drink one too many pumpkin spice lattes… 🙊​

While working on my fall bucket list I thought, why not make one for you and your preschooler to complete together?
So I came up with this {FREE} Fall Reading Bucket List For Your Preschooler,
 where you’ll find 7 engaging reading activities to complete together.  I suggest turning it into a game.  Once all bucket list items are checked off, your preschooler gets a special treat (maybe some candy corn, or a pumpkin shaped cookie).  Get it HERE
.

For even more fall reading fun, check out our {FREE} #fallin2reading challenge.  Playing starts October 10th.  CLICK for details!

Happy reading,
Lisa

PS We’re offering a FREE Mini Assessment Meet & Greet in two New Jersey locations on Thursday, October 6th.  CLICK details.  ​

PPS Did you know it’s National Coffee Day?  Here’s a #TBT picture of my delicious pumpkin latte from Piquant in Hyde Park Village, Tampa, FL.  I can.not.wait to enjoy this yummy goodness after Preschool Readers Presents Storytime In The Park with Princess Belle THIS Saturday, October 1st at 10:30.CLICK for details.
PhotoGrid_1475094835040.jpg
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
TO GET YOUR PRESCHOOLER STARTED ON THE ROAD TO READING SUCCESS!
LEARN MORE
SCHEDULE AN ASSESSMENT
Email
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment