Friday, December 2, 2016

PhotoGrid_1449108858569.jpg
 






It’s not only Christmas time it’s…  Elf On The Shelf Time!  
It’s amazing that in only a few short years, the Elf On The Shelf picture book and accompanying elf doll has been transformed into a national phenomenon!  

I’m not a parent but I can tell you that when I was a teacher I probably had way too much fun coming up with creative ways to surprise my students when it came to ‘Elfie.’  
Where would he get caught today?  Would he be leaving a note?  Leaving a treat?  I’m sure many of you can relate ;)

Although I’m no longer teaching in the classroom I didn’t want to give up on all of my Elf On The Shelf fun, so I thought… how could  Preschool Readers get involved?  
And what did we come up with!?

We want YOUR elf to #getcaughtreading this holiday season!  And when he is, take an #elfieselfie… your child, their elf,  and the book their elf was #caughtreading!
When you post, be sure to tag us @preschoolreaders and use the hashtags #elfieselfie, #getcaughtreading & #preschoolreaders

Added fun?  Print this letter from your child's Elf On The Shelf and place it next to your elf for them to find.  
Our letter is sure to encourage your preschooler to want to grab their very own book!

Happy reading,
Lisa Vodola

PS Did you know there is an entire website dedicated to Elf on the Shelf?  Click HERE to check out all of the fun Elf on the Shelf online games and activities for your little one!

PPS Check out our list of Christmas stories for you and your little one to read together this holiday season! 
🍏 UPCOMING FREE EVENTS: 
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
TO GET YOUR PRESCHOOLER STARTED ON THE ROAD TO READING SUCCESS!
LEARN MORE
SCHEDULE AN ASSESSMENT
Email
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment