Monday, December 12, 2016

Top 3 Teacher Gift Ideas

Wondering what to get your child’s classroom teacher this holiday season?  
After teaching for so long, I’ve gotten it all… and  I’m always incredibly grateful for the gifts I have received.  But, there are some gifts that were so fun and practical, I’m still using them years later.

I thought I’d share with you, my top 3 favorite teacher gift ideas.
Gift Card: You can almost never go wrong with a gift card.  Amazon, Target, Barnes & Noble, local  restaurants… but my suggestion?  Starbucks!  Teachers are up early running around with little kids all day...they need their caffeine!  You can place the gift card on one of these printables or you can place them in one of these cute Christmasy Starbucks tumblers.  Which leads me to number 2….
PhotoGrid_1449469037744.jpg
Personalized Tumbler: Teachers often receive mugs, but my favorite was always the personalized tumbler!  I drink a ton of water throughout the day and when I was teaching, it was easy to quickly get a sip from my tumbler.  No mess if it falls because it has a top, and no time wasted unscrewing the top to a water bottle.  
PhotoGrid_1449468853534.jpg
Personalized Tote Bag:
I don’t think there was ever a morning I walked into school with less than two bags!  Teachers are always hauling a ton of stuff around… library books to read aloud to the class, their lunch, work they took home to finish up, the bag of gym clothes to change into after work... I'm still using the tote bags I received as gifts so many years ago!
PhotoGrid_1449468969968.jpg

Happy holiday shopping!

Lisa Vodola, Preschool Readers
🍏 UPCOMING EVENTS:
FLORIDA
  • Wednesday, January 11th from 5:30-6:00 join us at Allisongs For Totsfor a FREE Mini Assessment Meet & Greet.  
 NEW JERSEY
  • Friday, January 6th from 3:00-3:30 join us at Princeton Playspace for a FREE Mini Assessment Meet & Greet. 
  • Tuesday, January 10th from 5:00-5:30 join us at Celebrate Life Studiofor a FREE Mini Assessment Meet & Greet. 
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
TO GET YOUR PRESCHOOLER STARTED ON THE ROAD TO READING SUCCESS!
LEARN MORE
SCHEDULE AN ASSESSMENT
Email
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment